|
|
N O T E : this blog might contain explicit content. however, these are merely my views. no need to take offence. respect my views the way you would respect others' views, and the way i respect yours. I would appreciate it very much if you don't publicise my blog. if i want it to happen, i'll do it myself. thanks. I would have you know, that whoever disobeys this, will ROT IN HELL. thank you very much and have a nice day! :)
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Hi all!
I must say it's been great while this existed. Kind of helped fill in the gaps between friends and family overseas, and me, all those bits when we couldn't talk. kept you people informed about my life and stuff. it's been great really. especially during the years when this was most active, i.e. in 2003 and 2004.
but sadly, i know it's cliched and all, BUT SADLY, all good things must come to an end, and this blog has reached the end of it's line.
there will be no more updates here, beginning from today, 7th July 2005.
This page will only be updated if and when I do get a new blog, page or site, up. But my contact details are here so if there's anything you wanna know, there's always ASKING me yourself. yup.
your dearest

7th July 2005 {03:26}
|
|
|